Author Topic: Christmas Wish  (Read 414 times)

Ruckus42

• Junior
on: December 04, 2017, 09:24:59 am
My daughter is 9 and she loves the Charlotte Hornets and Kemba Walker. She is a point guard herself and would love nothing more than to see them play at some point this season. I was wondering if anyone on here happens to have lower level tickets to a weekend game that I might could buy from you at a decent price?

She would love it.
Always Bringin Da Ruckus!!

charlottewkndbuzz

• Walk On
Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 09:43:08 am
My daughter is 9 and she loves the Charlotte Hornets and Kemba Walker. She is a point guard herself and would love nothing more than to see them play at some point this season. I was wondering if anyone on here happens to have lower level tickets to a weekend game that I might could buy from you at a decent price?

She would love it.

They are actually running a Holiday deal on their website on select games...essentially a BOGO deal.  Promo code is TMN241 on Ticketmaster.  Also, Stubhub tends to have decently priced tickets for lower (depending upon the game), can sometimes get lower level seats for $20+ and upper level starting at $6+ (plus fees).  But I'll keep a  lookout for some tickets for you, sometimes my work gives away tickets, but I'll DM you.

chargrad2008

• Walk On
Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 02:13:01 pm

She would love it.

Any game you have in mind?

Ruckus42

• Junior
Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 10:54:58 am
No not really. Just a Saturday or Sunday preferably.

Thanks!! I've been checking for a decent deal also. Let me know if you stumble on something.

Always Bringin Da Ruckus!!

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos