Author Topic: Kick ass piece on culture & frustration  (Read 518 times)

punchdrunk

• Walk On
  • WIN
    • I told you so.
on: December 04, 2017, 12:22:29 pm
http://www.coloradoan.com/story/sports/csu/football/2017/08/20/how-did-new-colorado-state-stadium-finally-become-reality/581426001/

"I was grumpy with where CSU athletics were, specifically the football program," Graham said. "And I felt it was dilutive to the reputation of the university and dilutive to the athletic program at Colorado State."

Former home: Hughes Stadium says quiet goodbye before lights go out

Graham shared those concerns with Frank and was asked what he would do differently.

"I said you've got to change the culture in athletics at CSU, but none of that's going to happen until you get football right, because football is the engine that drives everything else, whether you like it or not, it's a reality,'' 

« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 12:25:57 pm by punchdrunk »
WIN...........................WIN.......................WIN

COMPETE LIKE 130,000 ALUMNI MUST EVERY DAY

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 02:24:32 pm
http://www.coloradoan.com/story/sports/csu/football/2017/08/20/how-did-new-colorado-state-stadium-finally-become-reality/581426001/

"I was grumpy with where CSU athletics were, specifically the football program," Graham said. "And I felt it was dilutive to the reputation of the university and dilutive to the athletic program at Colorado State."

Former home: Hughes Stadium says quiet goodbye before lights go out

Graham shared those concerns with Frank and was asked what he would do differently.

"I said you've got to change the culture in athletics at CSU, but none of that's going to happen until you get football right, because football is the engine that drives everything else, whether you like it or not, it's a reality,''

clt likes that phrase, "change the culture"

s9er

• Head Coach
Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 03:15:53 pm
In Denver, CSU has billboards and solid graphics all over town, and Denver's should be a U Colorado town, Boulder is closer than Fort Collins

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos