Author Topic: New Niner Gear  (Read 594095 times)

X-49er

• Head Coach
  • Connoisseur of all things Niner
Reply #25 on: September 06, 2006, 08:08:09 am
Quote from: EE9er;187037
Has anyone seen a 49ers flag with one of the more recent logos?  I'd like to sport one outside the house this fall for b-ball season.  I found these online but they look old and stupid.  Anything can help.  Thanks.

http://www.collegeflagsandbanners.com/unc_charlotte_49ers_house_flag_8676_prd1.html

This one is from the same website, but on a different page, EE.  I hang this one up over my front door for every gameday.  Click on the flag to go to the page.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 01:48:56 pm by X-49er »
I hope you will support who we are, not who we are not. - Coach Norman Dale in Hoosiers

Chisox17

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
    • http://www.ninerreport.com
Reply #26 on: September 06, 2006, 10:31:38 am
Quote from: X-49er;187297
This one is from the same website, but on a different page, EE.  I hang this one up over my door for every gameday.  Click on the flag to go to the page.

I have two of those.  One is hanging over my bed at home, the other in the living room of our dorm.
2010 NNN POSTER OF THE YEAR

NinerAdvocate

Reply #27 on: September 06, 2006, 01:38:11 pm
Quote from: X-49er;187297
This one is from the same website, but on a different page, EE.  I hang this one up over my door for every gameday.  Click on the flag to go to the page.

Got it. Fly it. Love it. :thumbsup:

Gill2003

ninerball49

• Senior Captain
  • is that trips?
we have football

clap clap clapclapclap

ChevEE

• Athletic Director
  • [shev-ee]
Reply #34 on: September 12, 2006, 02:08:56 pm
Quote from: Gill2003;188011
Awesome mat

http://cgi.ebay.com/UNC-Charlotte-TAILGATER-MAT_W0QQitemZ8812338175QQihZ005QQcategoryZ24596QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item8812338175

If you go to the Home Depot on 49 by school, across from Target they have one at their entrance!  I love to see businesses supporting the home team!

Quote from: ninerball49;188126
http://cgi.ebay.com/UNC-Charlotte-49ers-Bobby-Lutz-Auto-Cup_W0QQitemZ8771876506QQihZ005QQcategoryZ23796QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I like that.  My wife and I have half a cupboard of the ones from the consessions at Halton.  I want one the size of Bobby's autographed though.  You know how he always has that huge 32/44 oz big gulp cup...
Go NINERS!

LeftyNiner

• Head Coach
Reply #35 on: September 15, 2006, 09:08:56 am
How bout some video gear?  Thought I would add it to the list.  

http://www.championshipproductions.com: Bobby Lutz Instructional Videos

The new one is the one with Plavich on the front: Bobby Lutz: Getting Great Shots for Your Best Players

Coach Lutz goes in-depth about man-to-man quick hitters, fastbreak sets, half-court sets and getting great shots for your best players in this outstanding DVD! Lutz breaks down his favorite drills to give you a highly effective and competitive video that will build and shape your motion offense. These intense drills will help you build on the plays that have been created to put your best player--or best mismatch--in a position to be successful and help win games. These drills will no doubt be instrumental in building your team's ability to execute, read, and complete the play as it is diagramed under the most competitive and adverse situations. This video is an excellent resource for putting your players in position to be effective and disciplined coming out of a time-out or in a game-winning situation. Lutz also demonstrates how to counter your opponent when they start to overplay certain players and situations. This DVD is full of counters, reads, and entries that will make each play successful!

82 minutes. 2006.
See more DVDs, Videos & Books by:  Bobby Lutz  
See related DVDs, Videos & Books:  4-out 1-in Motion Offense Bobby Lutz Offense Offense Offense: Man to Man Offense: Set Plays Offense: Special Situations & Inbounds Plays On the Court Series Set Plays

I picked up the Motion Offense one last year.  Pretty good.  Shows game footage, and live practice drills.  Kind of brings together what we see on the court.

JoeSixPack

• Assistant Coach
Reply #36 on: September 15, 2006, 11:05:02 am
How bout some video gear?

Do the videos talk about free throw shooting?  I hope not.  

The charity stripe is probably the ONE thing on the court that I could discuss more intelligently than Coach Lutz.

ninerball49

• Senior Captain
  • is that trips?
Reply #37 on: September 15, 2006, 12:18:06 pm
they have all kinds of under armour stuff now...some (without charlotte logo) is on crazy sale..they have a hoodie thats the best feeling article of clothing ive ever put my hands on...polo shirts that feel the same, the charlotte logo shirt i put on here earlier, shorts with a charlotte logo....and they all feel fantastic...and they do their job..keep you cool and dry....i freakin love under armour now..and i want that hoodie so bad..im hoping itll go on clearance sometime.
we have football

clap clap clapclapclap

Gill2003

Reply #38 on: September 15, 2006, 02:09:36 pm
Just bought a shirt from gray's

its green and says Charlotte in white letters across the chest.

Gill2003

Jackrabbit49er

• Freshman
Sic vis pacem, para bellum

My college teams:

Expectations Manager

• Athletic Director
Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent.

Expectations Manager

• Athletic Director

HP49er

• Chancellor
Reply #43 on: September 30, 2006, 10:34:17 am
Quote from: ninerID;190404
vintage jersey

I saw this on ebay the other day.  A bit of history behind this jesrsey, since one of the photos has apparently been removed.  This was the jersey style worn by Bill Foster's teams at UNC Charlotte.  This was also the style worn for the NIT and NCAA Final Four seasons.

This was Sheldon "Skip" Shipman's jersey, worn in the 1975-76 NIT season.  Skip was the starting point guard that squad.  He is now the pastor at Charlotte's Greenville AME Zion Church.
WDKWWDK

Jackrabbit49er

• Freshman
Reply #44 on: September 30, 2006, 12:20:58 pm
That jersey is awesome Wish it was bigger though. That coat is old school too.
Sic vis pacem, para bellum

My college teams:

Ninercentral

• MemberPF
  • Senior
Reply #45 on: October 07, 2006, 08:49:54 pm
They have the starter lookin jacket at finish line right now for $69.99

I was also suprised to see a shirt for the LONG BEACH 49ERS in there! WTF!

Expectations Manager

• Athletic Director
Reply #46 on: October 08, 2006, 03:52:39 pm
Where could I find this shirt?

Jason4Life32

• Junior
Reply #47 on: October 08, 2006, 05:07:51 pm
Basketball team order's those seperately.

Expectations Manager

• Athletic Director
Reply #48 on: October 08, 2006, 05:09:52 pm
and our school decides not to sell them over the other crap in the bookstore b/c?

austinniner

• Senior
Reply #49 on: October 09, 2006, 03:30:29 pm
Quote from: ninerID;191389
and our school decides not to sell them over the other crap in the bookstore b/c?

I don't know, but I can tell you it's been that way for a long time.  We got official team t-shirts and such for the track team way back in the day.  Some of it very nice.  We had a new one every year.  Still have most of mine, though they've fallen apart now.
"Noon is tough for friggin fans" - Brad Lambert

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos