Author Topic: New Niner Gear  (Read 571558 times)

Mr. Bojangles

• Athletic Director
Reply #2675 on: August 09, 2017, 12:44:45 pm
So this may not interest most of you, but in the collegiate section in the Lumberton, NC Wal-Mart there were a row of Charlotte 49er coffee mugs next to the Tar Heel and Blue Devil gear.  This is about 2 hours East of Charlotte and is the 1st time that I have ever seen niner gear this far out of town.  Maybe we can continue to see the merchandise move out of just the Charlotte area.   

My folks saw, and bought me a couple of 49er coffee mugs that they found at a WalMart in the Triangle area.  We're getting big time!!

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Reply #2676 on: August 09, 2017, 05:01:50 pm
clt was in bogota yesterday and purchased a 49er rain poncho.

919R

• Head Coach
Reply #2677 on: August 09, 2017, 09:10:54 pm
So this may not interest most of you, but in the collegiate section in the Lumberton, NC Wal-Mart there were a row of Charlotte 49er coffee mugs next to the Tar Heel and Blue Devil gear.  This is about 2 hours East of Charlotte and is the 1st time that I have ever seen niner gear this far out of town.  Maybe we can continue to see the merchandise move out of just the Charlotte area.   
quite a bit of Charlotte stuff in Blowing Rock too. ~2 hours NW of town and right near Boone. 😎

ZombieLew

• MemberPF
  • Senior Captain
  • State of Charlotte expat since 2012
Reply #2678 on: August 28, 2017, 12:06:38 pm
quite a bit of Charlotte stuff in Blowing Rock too. ~2 hours NW of town and right near Boone. 😎

I saw a single item in the Charlottesville Target a year or so ago.

No idea how it got there.
DUCK FAVIDSON

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Reply #2679 on: August 28, 2017, 05:10:01 pm

I saw a single item in the Charlottesville Target a year or so ago.

No idea how it got there.

clt says the target person confused Charlotte with Charlottesville. clt says this happens with airplanes occasionally. Stupid plane will land in VA

jbmesser

• Walk On
Reply #2680 on: October 16, 2017, 12:50:31 pm
Anyone know of any store that sells UNC-Charlotte Golf Club head covers?  They use to be online at Collegegolfstore.com, but they've since quit selling them. 

ninerJ

• Walk On
Reply #2681 on: October 16, 2017, 02:52:55 pm
Believe it or not, the set I have came from Marshalls......my wife found them.

d_whitley

• Walk On
  • Charlotte c/o 17'
Reply #2682 on: October 16, 2017, 04:11:48 pm
The White football jersey is now in the bookstore! If only we could get soccer jerseys, basketball jerseys, and baseball jerseys wouldn't that be nice...
#RockSolid #49ersMBB #NinerStandards
Twitter: d_whitley1 - 49Shades_Green

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Reply #2683 on: October 16, 2017, 04:55:25 pm
The White football jersey is now in the bookstore! If only we could get soccer jerseys, basketball jerseys, and baseball jerseys wouldn't that be nice...

clt asks which white one?

We cannot have nice things because our fans are bad and complain about prices.

4ever niner

• Assistant Coach
Reply #2684 on: October 16, 2017, 05:33:08 pm

clt asks which white one?

We cannot have nice things because our fans are bad and complain about prices.
4ever niner has no Barnes & Noble stock and will not pay bookstore prices.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos