Author Topic: clt starts the GA southern post game dumpster fire post game chat page  (Read 3242 times)

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
There is some good news for the 49ers. Their womenís volleyball team will carry an 11-game win streak into Sundayís 1 p.m. home match at Halton Arena against Conference USA favorite Western Kentucky. Charlotte is 14-3 overall, 1-0 in the league.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/article175097661.html#storylink=cpy

LzeroKI

• Walk On
clt also asks about Washington?

According to Richard walker he is no longer with the program

Anybody know why??

So I'm the shoutbox they say that Washington told Lambert he was going to transfer after the season and lambert threw him off the team. If true he's dumber than I thought. Why would you throw one of your best players off your team???  Does he WANT to get fired?

I was the one who said that in the shoutbox. It was meant to be a joke. Of course, the fact that it was even slightly believable proves that the real joke is our leadership in our sports programs.

emf

• Senior

Hal Jordan

• Freshman
You guys are overreacting. At least we have football!

Nah f*** it, I'm done using that excuse. It's been 5 years, FIVE!!! This is a piss poor football team which is led by a piss poor football coach and the worst AD in all of college sports. Clear the f***ing house! We are in a prime city to develop a legitimate football program and this is this s*** we produce after 5 years?!! How are the same clueless fucks still in charge and keeping their jobs? We are a complete joke and no recruit who has a brain would currently commit to this shitshow of a program.

The problem stems from all the way at the top with phil who refuses to make obvious changes.
Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever.

Becky Jones

• Walk On
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 11:04:57 pm by Becky Jones »

ghostofclt

• Sophomore

clt says that lambert will fire Mullen tomorrow.

Gassman

• Junior
You guys are overreacting. At least we have football!

Nah f*** it, I'm done using that excuse. It's been 5 years, FIVE!!! This is a piss poor football team which is led by a piss poor football coach and the worst AD in all of college sports. Clear the f***ing house! We are in a prime city to develop a legitimate football program and this is this s*** we produce after 5 years?!! How are the same clueless fucks still in charge and keeping their jobs? We are a complete joke and no recruit who has a brain would currently commit to this shitshow of a program.

The problem stems from all the way at the top with phil who refuses to make obvious changes.

You are right. But I get the impression that dubois has no love for sports and just tolerates it as a part of the job. Could be wrong. But the evidence suggests that, or he would have replaced Rose by now for lack of results. Or he may mainly value that the program is clean. She has done a good job of keeping the program clean from what I can tell.

ImfromClayton

• MemberPF
  • Junior

The sweet sounds of mediocrity.

I would be thrilled with the sounds of mediocrity. Those are the sounds of a giant steaming pile of goat feces
#bus1

UnclePugsly

• Walk On

Totally.  The short version: Gotta figure out how to score, how to run the ball.  Saw some good things on defense.

I'm not sure what you take away from that, other than mediocrity.

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
clt says our programs are very clean

chidave

• Junior
We are light years from mediocre. We are not competitive against a Bottom 10 program.

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
clt has to rake leaves tomorrow

49RFootballNow

• Chancellor
  • Kwisatz Haderach
    • http://www.myspace.com/stanton4949

If he has even the slightest notion of keeping his own job into December than he will. Otherwise, they're all just riding it out till the end, together.

cibik02

• Head Coach

Totally.  The short version: Gotta figure out how to score, how to run the ball.  Saw some good things on defense.

I'm not sure what you take away from that, other than mediocrity.

... and each game is different so have to leave each one behind. So essentially, we are always playing with one broken leg and trying to figure it out once kickoff begins.

Niner National

• Athletic Director

78NINER

• Walk On
So after scoring 0 points against the second worst team in FBS, Brad has figured out that his offense is horrible.  It is also clear that he has no clue about what to do.

The players spout out cliches with no apparent concept of how bad this team is. 

Both Judy and Brad could do a great service to the university by bowing out gracefully as soon as possible.

I received my annual reminder about the 49er club and am not sure what to do with it.  I want to support the school but do not want to keep supporting the worst Athletic Department I college sports.  it is past time for a house cleaning.

Niner National

• Athletic Director
So after scoring 0 points against the second worst team in FBS, Brad has figured out that his offense is horrible.  It is also clear that he has no clue about what to do.

The players spout out cliches with no apparent concept of how bad this team is. 

Both Judy and Brad could do a great service to the university by bowing out gracefully as soon as possible.

I received my annual reminder about the 49er club and am not sure what to do with it.  I want to support the school but do not want to keep supporting the worst Athletic Department I college sports.  it is past time for a house cleaning.
donate it to academics and mail a receipt to the AD with your 49er club donation reminder.

Nugget

• Assistant Coach
Obviously Lambert is dedicated to Mullen so I think he will ask himself if firing Mullen will help him win any of the remaining games.  And if he can't win games he is gone anyway, so why fire his friend?  I see Lambert keeping Mullen and going down with the ship.
#unc-CHeatingPays

EE9er

• Assistant Coach
And if he can't win games he is gone anyway,

I don't believe this until it happens, I really don't think Judy wants to go through the trouble of hiring another football coach and I know I won't want to see which assistant from a bad team she gives the job too.  We need Judy and Lambert gone, anything less doesn't fix a thing.
"No more excuses, no more apologists, no more anything.... time to win or GTFO. 
NWA - 5/8/13

austinniner

• Senior
Attendance only 11,029.  That speaks volumes.  If we weren't playing Marshall next home game, I'd be convinced it would go down.
"Noon is tough for friggin fans" - Brad Lambert

ZombieLew

• MemberPF
  • Senior Captain
  • State of Charlotte expat since 2012
Was debating starting a supporters section for football (like the Black Hole in Oakland) to make Richardson Stadium louder and harder to play in last week after seeing that turnout. Now I'm wondering if it would be worth it if the team is going to be obliterated every week.

We have one, it's called the student section.

Skepticism aside, I'd be in. Could be fun as hell if we ever get good.
Until then, I wouldn't underestimate the trouble our most dedicated alumni could cause for Judy & Co if we stay pissed off and are allowed to congregate in one area of the stadium.
DUCK FAVIDSON

Run49er

• Chancellor
Since this thread mentions Georgia Southern:

Underdogdynasty.com: Georgia Southern fans flood presidentís email with calls for new coach, AD

moss2k

• Administrator
  • Chancellor
  • @_agent49
    • Agent49.net

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Since this thread mentions Georgia Southern:

Underdogdynasty.com: Georgia Southern fans flood presidentís email with calls for new coach, AD

clt says they should be happy. They won Saturday and blanked us at home.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos