Author Topic: JD makes Rothstein's "least appreciated" players list  (Read 564 times)

Run49er

• Chancellor
on: October 06, 2017, 10:37:44 am
Jon Davis among the fifteen players on Jon Rothstein's list of least appreciated college players.

Jon Davis, Charlotte: In all seriousness, Davis could be the next Damian Lillard or C.J. McCollum. Armed with good size for a lead guard at 6-3, Davis can see over defenses and get to the rim. While he needs to improve his ball security (3.1 turnovers in 16-17), this guy still has all the tools to emerge as one of the best players in the country who doesn’t play in a power conference during the 2017-18 season.
Fanragsports.com: Rothstein | 15 least appreciated players in college basketball

NLP

Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 11:38:17 am
I hate that non-P5 qualifier. If Davis cuts down on turnovers and is a little more efficient scoring the ball (both should happen if the new additions and a health Davis make life easier for him), he's one of the best PGs in the country period.

NinerT

• Walk On
Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 12:09:36 pm
I second the notion on JD! Although he was quite efficient last yr with almost hitting 50% from the field. I look for him to have a huge yr. Hopefully the team can make some noise in conference.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos