Author Topic: Rivalries Survey  (Read 1018 times)

NewNiner

• Senior
on: November 19, 2015, 07:07:12 pm
Everybody should fill this out.

Two professors (one at Western Carolina and another at Northern Kentucky) are doing research into rivalries. Pretty fascinating stuff. Everyone should fill it out (takes about 5 minutes).  Interesting to try to be honest with yourself when it comes to some of the questions.

http://knowrivalry.com/rivalry-survey.php

Hail Charlotte 49ers and Hark Upon the Gale!

Ben H

• Senior
    • WWN
Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 08:03:07 am
Any idea when the basketball info comes out? Oh and I'm going to fill out women's basketball too. I've had some good times at the women's games, but I don't necisarily recall any women's program that we have beef with. Anyone want to enlighten me?

NewNiner

• Senior
Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 08:25:00 am
Any idea when the basketball info comes out? Oh and I'm going to fill out women's basketball too. I've had some good times at the women's games, but I don't necisarily recall any women's program that we have beef with. Anyone want to enlighten me?

I'm sure it will simply be when they have enough responses. For men's basketball I put a lot to Davidson, and split between Cincy, Louisville, Memphis, and ODU. For football I put ODU, Marshall, and a tiny bit to EZU. I didn't do women's basketball because, admittedly, I don't know enough about our rivals to really speak intelligently on the subject.
Hail Charlotte 49ers and Hark Upon the Gale!

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos