Author Topic: Chalk Talk 2/1/17... Who's going?  (Read 973 times)

chasmo101

• Junior
on: January 17, 2017, 08:40:44 pm
pic.twitter.com/n2iaWWHOCT

Excellent night out... Hope everyone on the board attends.

chidave

• Junior
Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 08:44:46 pm
I'll be there, never miss them. This is a fantastic event that I can not recommend highly enough.

49RFootballNow

• Chancellor
  • Kwisatz Haderach
    • http://www.myspace.com/stanton4949
Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 10:05:42 pm
We're going to miss our first chalk-talk this year. Our new baby just got home and being a preemie, no one else can watch her yet.

emf

• Senior
Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 10:55:56 pm
We're going to miss our first chalk-talk this year. Our new baby just got home and being a preemie, no one else can watch her yet.
Too bad the AD doesn't make online video an option, even if pay-per-view.  I guess all of our alums and fans must live in the Charlotte Metro area, and don't have other obligations like preemies.

NinerAdvocate

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
    • http://ansonw.bol.ucla.edu/games/MiniPutt3.html
Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 09:30:45 am
Is my sarcasm meter broken?

I watched last year's chalk talk online. I think it'd be much better to be there, but I have kids. I hope they intend to offer it online again. It's a lot of fun, even in that format. It generates enthusiasm/excitement about  the program and lets you connect more with the staff. The AD needs to do MORE of this type of thing. Whenever possible.
Charlotte 49ers - TITLE IX CHAMPIONS, July 1, 1990- Present!

Official 49ers AD Moto: Minimum Necessarium Esse, Nihil Magis

https://i.imgur.com/74Mcl1t.jpg

emf

• Senior
Reply #5 on: January 18, 2017, 12:22:28 pm

I watched last year's chalk talk online. I think it'd be much better to be there, but I have kids. I hope they intend to offer it online again. It's a lot of fun, even in that format. It generates enthusiasm/excitement about  the program and lets you connect more with the staff. The AD needs to do MORE of this type of thing. Whenever possible.
I looked before and didn't see any mention of it being available online.  Maybe that's just our typical #stealth and we'll have a video stream but not tell anyone about it.

NinerWupAss

• Gulag
  • Chancellor
Reply #6 on: January 18, 2017, 01:06:14 pm

I looked before and didn't see any mention of it being available online.  Maybe that's just our typical #stealth and we'll have a video stream but not tell anyone about it.

Actually that would be typical.  We stream it, tell no one, then they complain that no one used it and stop doing it. 
Mahna Mahna

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #7 on: January 18, 2017, 02:37:42 pm
I'm going!
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos