Author Topic: A Round for Ratliff 2017 - July 24th  (Read 664 times)

moss2k

• MemberPF
  • Chancellor
  • @_agent49
    • Agent49.net

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 01:32:40 pm
I don't see what charity it helps.  I don't see how to volunteer if you're not a golfer.
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

s9er

• Head Coach
Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 03:46:29 pm
I don't see what charity it helps.  I don't see how to volunteer if you're not a golfer.

Two years ago, the Charlotte 49er Football Program lost a dear friend, Phil Ratliff. “Big Phil” was one of the founding fathers of the football program at Charlotte and his leadership was instrumental to the rapid rise to Division I college football. More importantly, he made a huge impact on the men he recruited and coached. To honor Coach Phil, a group of Charlotte 49er Football Alumni: Stephen Muscarello, Thomas LaBianca, Jarred Barr, Matt Johnson, Tanner Fleming, Zach Bumgarner, Justin Bolus, Lee McNeill, and Hayden Pezzoni, created a memorial golf tournament to benefit Phil’s family. The annual golf tournament titled, “A Round For Ratliff” will take place Monday, July 24th, 2017. Please join us in support of what was most important to Phil Ratliff, his family.

NLP

• Administrator
  • Athletic Director
Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 10:11:22 am
This was a terrific event last year and Kevin Donnalley did a nice job emceeing. Even if you're barely a casual golfer (like me) this is a good event to play in.
Powerbait: But I would kill to have that level of discipline here. I'd kill even more to have a S16
Charlotte2002: I would kill to have you killed

(09:42:56) NinerWupAss: NLP is the churck norris of biology - NLP doesnt contract AIDS - AIDS contracts NLP

N1NER

• Junior
Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 10:40:08 am
This is an excellent event for a great cause.  Donnalley did a wonderful job along with last year's seniors.  One of the best events I have ever attended as a Niner, mainly because the school and AD aren't involved in running it.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos