Author Topic: New Niner Gear  (Read 543979 times)

Mr. Bojangles

• Athletic Director
Reply #2675 on: August 09, 2017, 12:44:45 pm
So this may not interest most of you, but in the collegiate section in the Lumberton, NC Wal-Mart there were a row of Charlotte 49er coffee mugs next to the Tar Heel and Blue Devil gear.  This is about 2 hours East of Charlotte and is the 1st time that I have ever seen niner gear this far out of town.  Maybe we can continue to see the merchandise move out of just the Charlotte area.   

My folks saw, and bought me a couple of 49er coffee mugs that they found at a WalMart in the Triangle area.  We're getting big time!!

ghostofclt

• Freshman
Reply #2676 on: August 09, 2017, 05:01:50 pm
clt was in bogota yesterday and purchased a 49er rain poncho.

919R

• Head Coach
Reply #2677 on: August 09, 2017, 09:10:54 pm
So this may not interest most of you, but in the collegiate section in the Lumberton, NC Wal-Mart there were a row of Charlotte 49er coffee mugs next to the Tar Heel and Blue Devil gear.  This is about 2 hours East of Charlotte and is the 1st time that I have ever seen niner gear this far out of town.  Maybe we can continue to see the merchandise move out of just the Charlotte area.   
quite a bit of Charlotte stuff in Blowing Rock too. ~2 hours NW of town and right near Boone. 😎

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos