Author Topic: Matt Tifft to Drive UNC Charlotte Car at Kentucky Speedway This Weekend  (Read 5494 times)

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Do they ever race any local tracks?  Gastonia, Cherokee, Concord, Hickory, Winston, etc.?
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

trickynbc

• Freshman
  • BSEE 2010, I Wanna Go Fast!
Do they ever race any local tracks?  Gastonia, Cherokee, Concord, Hickory, Winston, etc.?

That was Joe Gibbs #20 Xfinity series ride, that car will be racing at Charlotte Motor Speedway October 9th. Not sure who will be driving it or who the sponsor would be though.

If your looking for some good local racing, the Carolina Clash Dirt Super Late Model Series will be at Carolina Speedway in Gastonia October 17th and will be at Cherokee Speedway in Gaffney, SC October 24th.

The World of Outlaws World Finals will be held at the Dirt Track @ Charlotte Motor Speedway November 5, 6, & 7. This show will feature super late models and sprint cars.

The team I work on will be headed to both the World Finals @ Charlotte and the race in Gaffney. We are planning on racing in Ohio on the 17th of October but could end up staying home and running in Gastonia that night.
"Why not pick Charlotte?" - Joe Thompson

cltniners

clt says if you want boring racing, head to Boone motor speedway.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos