Author Topic: Vegas Over/Under: 4 Wins  (Read 1733 times)

chasmo101

• Junior
Reply #25 on: June 08, 2017, 10:07:00 pm
2018 you can pull the "new" tag off the program.

Agree.

Tintin

• Senior
Reply #26 on: June 08, 2017, 11:25:15 pm
Still have excuses to use this year? Kicking the can I see.

How about you tell us why should win more than four games with the personnel we have. Give examples.....
FSL Owner since February 2nd, 2009

Niner National

• Athletic Director
Reply #27 on: June 08, 2017, 11:39:04 pm
.How about you tell us why should win more than four games with the personnel we have. Give examples.....
I think his whole point is that it is inexcusable to only have the personnel to win 4 or fewer games.

Our fanbase is already half destroyed from 4 seasons of losing records. If we win 4 or fewer this year, I expect to see eastern Michigan sized crowds in 2018.

sportsman1417

• MemberPF
  • Junior
Reply #28 on: June 09, 2017, 06:27:36 am

How about you tell us why should win more than four games with the personnel we have. Give examples.....
How many players do we currently have on an NFL roster? That was from our "FCS" years. Every year it is something new. It was FCS players. Now it is depth. So we just struck gold the first year and have sucked at recruiting since then?

I don't see us winning more than 4 games but that is because of Lambert. We have the players to compete, but we won't.

Iron9er

• Senior Captain
Reply #29 on: June 09, 2017, 07:53:38 am
Yeah, I do think we are used to making excuses for athletics programs. 

Not expecting us to win the conference.  But, you don't have to look further than our own conference with ODU and UTSA to see that we are lagging like peers. 
"Congrats. You guys beat our ass last night and it was a pretty pathetic performance on the glass and downlow." - StillJonesing - December 2, 2012.

UnclePugsly

• Walk On
Reply #30 on: June 09, 2017, 10:58:13 am
I hope losing KP is not the big deal I fear it is - Can't forget how he steamrolled Marshall in Huntington.  Wow, maybe four wins.

Gassman

• Junior
Reply #31 on: June 09, 2017, 09:01:37 pm
.How about you tell us why should win more than four games with the personnel we have. Give examples.....
I think his whole point is that it is inexcusable to only have the personnel to win 4 or fewer games.

Our fanbase is already half destroyed from 4 seasons of losing records. If we win 4 or fewer this year, I expect to see eastern Michigan sized crowds in 2018.

Maybe not if we win those four at home.

Actually winning at home and giving our fans something to enjoy will help ALOT.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos