Author Topic: 2017 Football Tickets Thread  (Read 3787 times)

JCohen84

• Walk On
on: August 15, 2017, 06:47:49 pm
I, like many on the board, just received my season tickets for the 2017 Football season this week.

I have 4 tickets available for the whole season. I am not able to make it due to work restrictions so I wanted to get this out here early for those that are interested.

Tickets are in the Gold Section 107 Row 6 (45 yard line behind Charlotte bench)

SEPT 16 - NC A+T ($25 Face Value)
SEPT 23 - GEORGIA STATE ($30 Face Value)
OCT 7 - MARSHALL ($35 Face Value)
OCT 21 - UAB ($30 Face Value)
NOV 11 - MID TENN ($30 Face Value)
NOV 25 - FAU ($30 Face Value)

I am willing to sell 2 Seats for the season at a discount of $325 (vs. $360)

I am willing to sell 4 Seats for the season at a discount of $650 (vs. $720)

I also have BLACK LOT parking passes for every home game if interested in pairing with the tickets.

PM is first come first serve.

Thanks!

Tintin

• Senior
Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 07:32:46 pm
Since my daughter elected to go to ECU, and their parents weekend is the same weekend as the A and T game, I've got two available for that one.

Lmk if interested.
FSL Owner since February 2nd, 2009

emf

• Senior
Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 10:23:44 pm
Since my daughter elected to go to ECU, and their parents weekend is the same weekend as the A and T game, I've got two available for that one.

Lmk if interested.
You're disowning her, right?  :p

Tintin

• Senior
Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 10:17:50 am

Lmk if interested.

Not going to lie.  It's been tough.  She got her acceptance letter from ECU in Early October.  She heard from Charlotte in late February.  He had almost five month to hype herself up about ECU.  She found a roommate and had several good friends get in and commit.  I'm a little bummed about the whole thing.

JaMiNNiNeR

• Senior
Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 10:24:08 am
If anyone has extra tickets in section 109 PM me.

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 11:23:30 am

Lmk if interested.

Not going to lie.  It's been tough.  She got her acceptance letter from ECU in Early October.  She heard from Charlotte in late February.  He had almost five month to hype herself up about ECU.  She found a roommate and had several good friends get in and commit.  I'm a little bummed about the whole thing.

clt asks if it is easier to get into ECU than Charlotte now. seems that way

TRLeader

• Senior
  • #1 TWill fan
Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 12:00:14 pm

Lmk if interested.

That was already the case when I graduated highschool in 1990. 
I had 3 neighborhood friends that had absolutely NO business going to college....well, 2 of them for sure.

They all got into ECU....and the 2 in question didn't make it 1 yr and 2yrs respectively before they had flunked out and were back home.
CLEAN SLATE for 49er Basketball

:49ers:

Tintin

• Senior
Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 12:52:49 pm

Lmk if interested.

Yes.  She heard back in three weeks and didn't have the greatest of credentials.
I knew several kids that didn't get into Charlotte.  I only heard of one not getting into Greenville. 
I learned a lot about the process and what the hierarchy of schools is like in NC.
I also think the light rail will be a a big help getting kids to want to come here.

NinerAlum

• Walk On
Reply #8 on: August 16, 2017, 12:58:10 pm
PM sent for the tickets...

I, like many on the board, just received my season tickets for the 2017 Football season this week.

I have 4 tickets available for the whole season. I am not able to make it due to work restrictions so I wanted to get this out here early for those that are interested.

Tickets are in the Gold Section 107 Row 6 (45 yard line behind Charlotte bench)

SEPT 16 - NC A+T ($25 Face Value)
SEPT 23 - GEORGIA STATE ($30 Face Value)
OCT 7 - MARSHALL ($35 Face Value)
OCT 21 - UAB ($30 Face Value)
NOV 11 - MID TENN ($30 Face Value)
NOV 25 - FAU ($30 Face Value)

I am willing to sell 2 Seats for the season at a discount of $325 (vs. $360)

I am willing to sell 4 Seats for the season at a discount of $650 (vs. $720)

I also have BLACK LOT parking passes for every home game if interested in pairing with the tickets.

PM is first come first serve.

Thanks!

Nugget

• Assistant Coach
Reply #9 on: August 16, 2017, 02:56:41 pm

Lmk if interested.

I had 3 neighborhood friends that had absolutely NO business going to college....well, 2 of them for sure.

They all got into ECU....and the 2 in question didn't make it 1 yr and 2yrs respectively before they had flunked out and were back home.

In 1979 my sister was turned down by UNC Charlotte (thank goodness!), accepted at ECU if she did some remedial math classes, and taken straight out by UNC-W.
Hey 49er undergrads, you are bigger than UNC-CH.  Start acting like it!

ghostofclt

• Sophomore
Reply #10 on: August 16, 2017, 04:59:22 pm

Lmk if interested.

In 1979 my sister was turned down by UNC Charlotte (thank goodness!), accepted at ECU if she did some remedial math classes, and taken straight out by UNC-W.

clt was accepted by Charlotte and UNCR

4ever niner

• Assistant Coach
Reply #11 on: August 17, 2017, 12:51:39 pm
4ever niner was accepted bigly by Harvard, Oxford (not the Miss one) and Stanford but chose Charlotte. His inauguration crowd was also huge.

ninerwife

• Walk On
Reply #12 on: August 21, 2017, 09:09:48 am
Looking for 2-3 tickets to Nov. 11th game against Middle Tennessee. 

ApexNiner

• Sophomore
Reply #13 on: August 21, 2017, 09:17:47 am
I have 3 seats for sale to NC A&T opener in sec 112 aisle seats. Send me DM with asking price.

marylandniner

• Walk On
Reply #14 on: August 21, 2017, 09:28:22 am
I have two tickets for opener against A@T. Section 114. PM me.

mld1111

• Walk On
Reply #15 on: August 23, 2017, 10:07:23 am
I've got 3 seats in the second row, aisle seats in section 104 FSL season tickets.  PM me if interested.

***$150 for the entire season

Practically giving these away hopefully to a loyal fan
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 06:06:10 pm by mld1111 »

mld1111

• Walk On
Reply #16 on: September 07, 2017, 06:07:37 pm
I've got 3 seats in the second row, aisle seats in section 104 FSL season tickets.  PM me if interested.

***$150 for the entire season

Practically giving these away hopefully to a loyal fan

NormsNinerNation

• Freshman
Reply #17 on: September 07, 2017, 08:00:19 pm
Pm sent mld1111
#StateOfCharlotte

switchfoot

• Assistant Coach
Reply #18 on: September 10, 2017, 08:26:16 am
Selling two end zone, GA tix for Marshall game, 25.00 for pair. PM if interested.

ApexNiner

• Sophomore
Reply #19 on: September 12, 2017, 11:19:34 am

Still available...

I have 3 seats for sale to NC A&T opener in sec 112 aisle seats. Send me DM with asking price.

upperdeck

• Sophomore
Reply #20 on: September 12, 2017, 02:48:50 pm
Have three for A&T. 104 second row from top.

RollNiners

• Walk On
Reply #21 on: September 12, 2017, 06:31:22 pm
4 tickets section 128 and parking pass in west deck for free for A&T game this weekend. I will be at the game in different seats but want someone to use the tickets.

cibik02

• Head Coach
Reply #22 on: September 12, 2017, 07:38:48 pm
4 tickets section 128 and parking pass in west deck for free for A&T game this weekend. I will be at the game in different seats but want someone to use the tickets.
I'll use if available. Thanks

49RFootballNow

• Chancellor
  • Kwisatz Haderach
    • http://www.myspace.com/stanton4949
Reply #23 on: September 12, 2017, 09:00:14 pm
Have 2 for home opener. 102 row 12. PM me f you want them.

RollNiners

• Walk On
Reply #24 on: September 13, 2017, 08:46:23 am

tickets claimed

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos