Author Topic: New Niner Gear  (Read 593221 times)

cltniners

Reply #2650 on: November 09, 2016, 02:00:06 pm
clt says lots of new gear at lids: https://www.lids.com/ncaa/team_charlotte-49ers?showMode=All

cue folks complaining about prices.

ZombieLew

• MemberPF
  • Senior Captain
  • State of Charlotte expat since 2012
Reply #2651 on: November 09, 2016, 02:23:23 pm
clt says lots of new gear at lids: https://www.lids.com/ncaa/team_charlotte-49ers?showMode=All

cue folks complaining about prices.

I really like the alternate canine logo visor.

When did we adopt a dog!?
DUCK FAVIDSON

Normmm

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
Reply #2652 on: December 22, 2016, 02:36:06 pm
Anyone on NNN associated with this site?  I'm always shocked to find something 49er related mixed in with a mostly city of Charlotte agenda.

https://704shop.com/collections/mens/products/704-shop-logo-tee-49-unisex   

I think Normmm was probably right all along, we'll be really good next year.

cltniners

Reply #2653 on: December 22, 2016, 04:08:19 pm
Anyone on NNN associated with this site?  I'm always shocked to find something 49er related mixed in with a mostly city of Charlotte agenda.

clt likes this one: https://704shop.com/collections/mens/products/704-shop-clt-tee-gray-unisex

charlottewkndbuzz

• Walk On
Reply #2654 on: December 22, 2016, 04:18:15 pm

clt likes this one: https://704shop.com/collections/mens/products/704-shop-clt-tee-gray-unisex

I believe the guys who designed/created 704 shop are all Charlotte Grads.  They have pop up shops around the city too.  Last place I saw them was at 7th street market. 

49RFootballNow

• Chancellor
  • Kwisatz Haderach
    • http://www.myspace.com/stanton4949
Reply #2655 on: February 14, 2017, 08:12:18 am
Anyone had any luck finding tow hitch covers recently? Barnes and Noble has one type at the book store and that's it. My online searches have been particularly fruitless.

cltniners

Reply #2656 on: February 14, 2017, 10:46:45 am
clt says use the code XOXO today for 25% an item at the official school store.

49RFootballNow

• Chancellor
  • Kwisatz Haderach
Reply #2657 on: February 22, 2017, 01:06:54 pm
Anyone had any luck finding tow hitch covers recently? Barnes and Noble has one type at the book store and that's it. My online searches have been particularly fruitless.

Well you can't find everything on the internet folks. Other than the school bookstore no one has Charlotte 49er tow hitch covers.

I found one website that was the stainless steel C-49ers logo (book store version is in school colors). When I went to add it to the cart a message pops up saying they don't sell retail at the moment (then why the hell have the add to cart setup in the first place?) and it directs you to go to one of their retail partners............

No link to who is their retail partners. Checked the whole damn website, nothing............. ???

Checked for their name on a few other websites selling collegiate tow hitch covers.............nothing.  >:(

Don't get me started on all the App and ECU tow hitch covers I found.  ::)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 01:10:01 pm by 49RFootballNow »

sportsman1417

• MemberPF
  • Senior
Reply #2658 on: February 22, 2017, 01:31:43 pm
I found one website that was the stainless steel C-49ers logo (book store version is in school colors). When I went to add it to the cart a message pops up saying they don't sell retail at the moment (then why the hell have the add to cart setup in the first place?) and it directs you to go to one of their retail partners............
Impossible

919R

• Head Coach
Reply #2659 on: February 22, 2017, 03:21:25 pm

Well you can't find everything on the internet folks. Other than the school bookstore no one has Charlotte 49er tow hitch covers.

No link to who is their retail partners. Checked the whole damn website, nothing............. ???

Checked for their name on a few other websites selling collegiate tow hitch covers.............nothing.  >:(

Did you ever check with Gray's? That is where I bought mine years ago.

49RFootballNow

• Chancellor
  • Kwisatz Haderach
Reply #2660 on: February 22, 2017, 03:47:40 pm

I called and the girl I got didn't know what it was. I explained it to her and she went out on the floor to look for one, but she said they didn't have them. I asked if they planned to order some soon and she said there wasn't a shelf space for them so probably not. Now whether she knew enough to say that who knows? Next time I'm in the area I'll stop by and visually confirm for myself, but I'm not hopeful.

49er1

• Head Coach
  • Class of 1973
Reply #2661 on: February 22, 2017, 05:48:56 pm

I called and the girl I got didn't know what it was. I explained it to her and she went out on the floor to look for one, but she said they didn't have them. I asked if they planned to order some soon and she said there wasn't a shelf space for them so probably not. Now whether she knew enough to say that who knows? Next time I'm in the area I'll stop by and visually confirm for myself, but I'm not hopeful.

I always ask for a MANAGER if I get a "girl" or "boy" who seem not to know much. I do this in person too at retail stores, cause too many employees really don't know squat about their business, much less their stock.
"We are not here to elevate ourselves, but the institution.
            ---- Bonnie Cone      1965 in Time magazine

" 'Reality': what a concept!"
            ---- Robin Williams

THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!!

cltniners

Reply #2662 on: February 22, 2017, 05:53:22 pm
clt says just steal one at a tailgate and then take the light rail to escape.

Hooner49

• Senior Captain
  • #namechangenow
    • University Name Change Campaign
Reply #2663 on: February 23, 2017, 08:13:53 am
Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep off Speedway blvd (or BS blvd) can get them. They're handmade so it might take a few days.
(08:50:08) The_White_Samurai: 90% of farts that come from a diet such as Hooner's result in bleeding.

(10:25:26) NLP49: Dude, you're not Hooner. Only Hooner is.
(10:25:32) NLP49: And even he doesn't rub it in our faces.

(11:59:07) Charlotte2002: hooner's honesty is admirable

49RFootballNow

• Chancellor
  • Kwisatz Haderach
Reply #2664 on: February 23, 2017, 11:26:21 am
Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep off Speedway blvd (or BS blvd) can get them. They're handmade so it might take a few days.

Thanks for the info. Will have to check them out.

SteauA

• Senior
Reply #2666 on: April 20, 2017, 12:10:29 pm
Anybody know where I can pick up a couple of tailgating, fold-up chairs with the Charlotte logo on them?

CivilNiner

• Walk On
Reply #2667 on: April 20, 2017, 12:31:19 pm
Anybody know where I can pick up a couple of tailgating, fold-up chairs with the Charlotte logo on them?

We got ours from The Academy near Concord Mills a few years ago. I imagine they would ship if you needed.

cltniners

49er1

• Head Coach
  • Class of 1973
Reply #2669 on: April 22, 2017, 04:07:29 pm
https://www.imperialsports.com/product/the-charlotte-3/

"CLT letter fill is a fan favorite light blue..."    Yeah, PANTHER blue

---- Robin Williams

THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!!

PlayerNiner

• Walk On
Reply #2670 on: July 10, 2017, 02:20:11 pm

I have been searching for hitch covers myself.  I had someone recommend checking Scott Clark Toyota and Toyota of Gastonia.  Scott Clark Toyota had one left in stock as of this morning, and Toyota of Gastonia told me he had some being shipped in.  I hope that helps!

TRLeader

• Senior
  • #1 TWill fan
Reply #2671 on: July 10, 2017, 03:06:20 pm

I have been searching for hitch covers myself.  I had someone recommend checking Scott Clark Toyota and Toyota of Gastonia.  Scott Clark Toyota had one left in stock as of this morning, and Toyota of Gastonia told me he had some being shipped in.  I hope that helps!

Got mine at Scott Clark Toyota
CLEAN SLATE for 49er Basketball

:49ers:

49RFootballNow

• Chancellor
  • Kwisatz Haderach
Reply #2672 on: July 10, 2017, 03:21:59 pm

It does, thanks.

Dowless

• Freshman
Reply #2673 on: August 08, 2017, 09:24:40 pm
So this may not interest most of you, but in the collegiate section in the Lumberton, NC Wal-Mart there were a row of Charlotte 49er coffee mugs next to the Tar Heel and Blue Devil gear.  This is about 2 hours East of Charlotte and is the 1st time that I have ever seen niner gear this far out of town.  Maybe we can continue to see the merchandise move out of just the Charlotte area.   

49er1

• Head Coach
  • Class of 1973
Reply #2674 on: August 08, 2017, 09:38:18 pm
So this may not interest most of you, but in the collegiate section in the Lumberton, NC Wal-Mart there were a row of Charlotte 49er coffee mugs next to the Tar Heel and Blue Devil gear.  This is about 2 hours East of Charlotte and is the 1st time that I have ever seen niner gear this far out of town.  Maybe we can continue to see the merchandise move out of just the Charlotte area.   

Maybe they ordered UNCP gear and got ours by mistake.

---- Robin Williams

THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!!

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos