Author Topic: clt provides more UNC CHeat scandal.  (Read 371847 times)

metro

• Gulag
  • Sophomore
  • Putting handbills on windshields
Reply #25 on: January 08, 2014, 11:59:37 am
The AD and chancellor and coach canned

Maybe we need a situation like this...but keep Lambert.

bleedsgreenandgold

• Senior Captain
Reply #26 on: January 08, 2014, 12:04:05 pm

Hey Metro.

casstommy

• Head Coach
Reply #27 on: January 08, 2014, 12:23:19 pm

Thats genius.  Nothing says progress like a systemic multi sport/academic  scandal that includes multiple indictments, national ridicule, and a tarnished reputation. 

But what you lack in intelligence you make for in TV size right?

metro

• Gulag
  • Sophomore
Reply #28 on: January 08, 2014, 12:29:14 pm

Thats genius.  Nothing says progress like a systemic multi sport/academic  scandal that includes multiple indictments, national ridicule, and a tarnished reputation. 

literal much.  Tic comment

And dont hate in 109" hd theatre.  Where else would a niner fan wanna see majors dome

casstommy

• Head Coach
Reply #29 on: January 08, 2014, 01:09:57 pm
literal much. 

lol

i've probably said this before, but i do owe you some thanks in a way.  Our little conversations are really preparing me for impending arguments with my prepubescent daughters

Ninercentral

• MemberPF
  • Senior
Reply #30 on: January 08, 2014, 02:18:00 pm
literal much. 

lol

i've probably said this before, but i do owe you some thanks in a way.  Our little conversations are really preparing me for impending arguments with my prepubescent daughters

In the words of the great PA announcer in NBA Jam: "BOOM SHAKALAKA!"

Nugget

• Assistant Coach
Reply #31 on: January 08, 2014, 02:28:29 pm

And dont hate in 109" hd theatre.  Where else would a niner fan wanna see majors dome

Wait...you are a Niners fan?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 03:11:19 pm by Nugget »
#unc-CHeatingPays

AlanMajorsHairline

• Walk On
  • Wide Receder
Reply #32 on: January 08, 2014, 03:05:26 pm

I see it every day.

metro

• Gulag
  • Sophomore
Reply #33 on: January 08, 2014, 03:49:41 pm

Of course.  Dont like it held hostage by incompetence. I pay attn unlike most 120000 alum.  I wish Major had us in top 50 rpi so at the Marriott bar tonight I could speak proudly.

What would you be if your goddess judy got canned?  Are you a fan of uncc or her?  Hard to tell

moss2k

• Administrator
  • Chancellor
  • @_agent49
    • Agent49.net
Reply #34 on: January 08, 2014, 04:55:20 pm
Bet Nugget donates his money to the Charlotte 49er Club, not to Judy Rose.

Edited b/c I know the answer.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 04:57:10 pm by 2k »

Nugget

• Assistant Coach
Reply #35 on: January 08, 2014, 05:12:21 pm

Of course.  Dont like it held hostage by incompetence. I pay attn unlike most 120000 alum.  I wish Major had us in top 50 rpi so at the Marriott bar tonight I could speak proudly.

What would you be if your goddess judy got canned?  Are you a fan of uncc or her?  Hard to tell
You know, you kind of tip your hand when your question implies that it must be one or the other.  Apparently her boss is both, which is all that really matters.
#unc-CHeatingPays

49r9r

• Head Coach
Reply #36 on: January 08, 2014, 05:31:35 pm

You know, you kind of tip your hand when your question implies that it must be one or the other.  Apparently her boss is both, which is all that really matters.

I sure miss the former baseball pitcher that called himself Metro.  I wish he would come back to the board.  I want to find out the scoop about this year's baseball program.  How good are our new signees supposed to be, etc?

Perhaps someone in this thread knows the answer.

Charlotte 49er Campus Beer Drinking Contest Runner Up 1974, 1975, 1976

metro

• Gulag
  • Sophomore
Reply #37 on: January 08, 2014, 06:37:13 pm

I sure miss the former baseball pitcher that called himself Metro.  I wish he would come back to the board.  I want to find out the scoop about this year's baseball program.  How good are our new signees supposed to be, etc?

Perhaps someone in this thread knows the answer.
Nm
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 03:15:30 am by Card49 »

Mr. Bojangles

• Athletic Director
Reply #38 on: January 14, 2014, 09:41:22 am

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #39 on: January 14, 2014, 05:07:48 pm
I thought this thread was about UNC-CH cheating, not about Metro having a personal vendetta to the Charlotte Admin.
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

VA49er

• Head Coach
Reply #40 on: January 14, 2014, 05:15:18 pm
I thought this thread was about UNC-CH cheating, not about Metro having a personal vendetta to the Charlotte Admin.
Win at all costs.   You know, the Carolina way. 

cltniners

4ever niner

• Assistant Coach
Reply #42 on: January 14, 2014, 10:27:33 pm
clt says this is getting interesting: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/01/14/4610818/willingham-to-appear-on-colbert.html#.UtXDWX-9KSM
404 page not found.
Just a coincidence , I'm sure.   :D
Anyway, Ole' Roy says she's lying, so.......move along. Nothing to see here.

cltniners

Reply #43 on: January 15, 2014, 07:32:49 am
clt asks why would the observer pull such a story? One could think bias, but not clt.

metro

• Gulag
  • Sophomore
Reply #44 on: January 15, 2014, 08:14:33 am
Im still wanting to know about the personal vendetta myth
Sck... You understand the word "myth" right?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:41:43 am by Card49 »

Mr. Bojangles

• Athletic Director
Reply #45 on: January 15, 2014, 09:13:56 am
Apparently there was a story on the UNC-CH Scandal on ESPN Outside the Lines last night.  Anyone watch?

http://www.statefansnation.com/2014/01/espn-feature-unc-academics-scandal-otl-tonight-6pm/

cltniners

Reply #46 on: January 16, 2014, 09:36:22 pm
clt mocks the UNC CHeat supporters who now say the entire system is broken. Stanford and Duke seem to be able to actually teach kids who play sports.

The system is not broken, chapel hill is.

4ever niner

• Assistant Coach
Reply #47 on: January 16, 2014, 11:53:41 pm
clt mocks the UNC CHeat supporters who now say the entire system is broken. Stanford and Duke seem to be able to actually teach kids who play sports.

The system is not broken, chapel hill is.
So are they brain dead or just brainwashed?

4ever niner

• Assistant Coach
Reply #48 on: January 17, 2014, 10:38:10 am
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/01/16/4618211/decock-north-carolina-now-a-national.html#.UtlKlCj0D1w

Wow. So what if Chapel Hill is not alone in their transgressions? They have a history of looking down with disdain upon those mere mortals who weren't perfectly angelic like them.  They remind me of "family value" politicians who have a secret sleazy lifestyle.

I think this writer (Luke Decock) was channelling his long lost Chinese cousin Suk.

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #49 on: January 17, 2014, 11:13:16 am
I still can't believe a guy named DeCock got a job.  Almost as bad as the other O write Gigglio that sounds like gigolo.  I wonder if Gigglio charges to get some DeCock. :p
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos