Author Topic: 2015 Fall Baseball  (Read 13698 times)

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #75 on: December 11, 2015, 04:45:33 pm
You telling it early might spoil it, 919R
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

cltniners

Reply #76 on: December 11, 2015, 05:19:19 pm
clt says an indoor hitting area is a great idea, but can we practice putting as well?

Mr. Bojangles

• Athletic Director
Reply #77 on: December 11, 2015, 07:28:57 pm
Heard from a pretty good source earlier this week that Dale Jarrett IS planning to fund (atleast a large portion of it) a new indoor baseball practice facility for us. It is in the "planning stages" I was told. I repeat, this is not just a "rumor". I was told this by someone who SHOULD know.
This is great news! Thanks for sharing.

I saw some renderings last year that a parent showed me, but the funding wasn't there.

Mr. Bojangles

• Athletic Director
Reply #78 on: January 07, 2016, 10:03:24 am

919R

• Head Coach
Reply #79 on: January 07, 2016, 10:34:36 am
Heard from a pretty good source earlier this week that Dale Jarrett IS planning to fund (atleast a large portion of it) a new indoor baseball practice facility for us. It is in the "planning stages" I was told. I repeat, this is not just a "rumor". I was told this by someone who SHOULD know.

I saw some renderings last year that a parent showed me, but the funding wasn't there.
Where did the rendering you saw have the facility located?

Mr. Bojangles

• Athletic Director
Reply #80 on: January 07, 2016, 04:31:05 pm

Down the RF line.

919R

• Head Coach
Reply #81 on: January 07, 2016, 04:49:14 pm

Down the RF line.
RF? I always assumed down the LF line.

49r9r

• Head Coach
Reply #82 on: January 07, 2016, 06:01:49 pm

Down the RF line.
RF? I always assumed down the LF line.

Does the rendering have the facility beside of/connecting to our bull pen in right field?  In some ways, that would make sense.

Charlotte 49er Campus Beer Drinking Contest Runner Up 1974, 1975, 1976

cltniners

Ninerfan

• Walk On
Reply #84 on: January 07, 2016, 10:19:29 pm
The proposed indoor batting facility was located over the current bullpen (could keep turf and netting). The bullpen would be relocated to the outfield (similar to USC). The facility was not connected (but could be) to the existing dugout. The plan didn't include any restroom facilities (could use existing at dugout). The plan was approximately 4,000 sf.

49r9r

• Head Coach
Reply #85 on: January 09, 2016, 06:26:26 pm
It looks like the baseball season ticket renewal packets have been sent out.  I received mine today.  I know some of us had noticed they were mailed later than normal this year.  Tickets for the uptown games go on sale next weekend. 

Charlotte 49er Campus Beer Drinking Contest Runner Up 1974, 1975, 1976

4ever niner

• Assistant Coach
Reply #86 on: January 09, 2016, 09:53:37 pm
It looks like the baseball season ticket renewal packets have been sent out.  I received mine today.  I know some of us had noticed they were mailed later than normal this year.  Tickets for the uptown games go on sale next weekend.
Ya'll probably know, but uptown tickets are available now for season ticket holders.

KSNiner

• Walk On
Reply #87 on: January 12, 2016, 07:17:00 pm
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 08:34:17 pm by KSNiner »

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos