Author Topic: This Staff will NOT make it long unless...  (Read 4109 times)

Expectations Manager

• Athletic Director
Reply #25 on: March 13, 2017, 09:07:07 am
If 222 teams have made the tournament since we last have, we share the blame. For the most part we have a passive/cuck fan base. The activist mentality that lead to football (CFI) is sorely needed.
Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent.

s9er

• Head Coach
Reply #26 on: March 13, 2017, 09:09:13 am
I can't even get excited about change... Judy sucks, we can all agree.. But Dubois is far worse (The NCSU debacle occurred the week he was hired, that's not a coincidence it seems)... Once Phil leaves, the mother-ship will install another cuck to keep this University and its soon to be 30k student body in check and happy to be the redheaded stepchild (no offense pip).   

919R

• Head Coach
Reply #27 on: March 13, 2017, 10:18:17 am
Bring in Dinkins
and Demarco ASAP as
assistants.

Price is a legend in Ohio and should be recruiting there. Having Price in the living rooms in NE Ohio with parents who watched Price when he played for Cleveland would be ap successful recruiting tool. What do you guys think?

.....and I bet a lot of those parents would remember "Charlotte" from the CUSA 1.0 (Cincy rivalry) days.

Ben H

• Senior
    • WWN
Reply #28 on: March 13, 2017, 10:49:06 am
I can't even get excited about change... Judy sucks, we can all agree.. But Dubois is far worse (The NCSU debacle occurred the week he was hired, that's not a coincidence it seems)... Once Phil leaves, the mother-ship will install another cuck to keep this University and its soon to be 30k student body in check and happy to be the redheaded stepchild (no offense pip).

Spot on about Phil, but I have faith in the next chancellor. I do not think it is a high priority for them to crush us. They want the system to be successful and I doubt they really think that deeply about that person's commitment to athletics. Now, do I think they want us to be subservient? Yes, but I don't think it's that deep.

If it really is then what are we all doing here? There would truly be no hope ever, and I refuse to believe in that.

NLP

• Administrator
  • Athletic Director
Reply #29 on: March 13, 2017, 10:56:37 am

NWA told me last night it was the same day.
Powerbait: But I would kill to have that level of discipline here. I'd kill even more to have a S16
Charlotte2002: I would kill to have you killed

(09:42:56) NinerWupAss: NLP is the churck norris of biology - NLP doesnt contract AIDS - AIDS contracts NLP

itsbraille49

• MemberPF
  • Assistant Coach
  • I used to be arrogant, but now I'm perfect.
    • Green Tinted Glasses
Reply #30 on: March 13, 2017, 12:07:24 pm

None taken.

C-Pip's right.  About EVERYTHING.

(11:24:23) stonecoldken: CPip is the Cornbread of Engineers.

NinerWupAss

• Gulag
  • Chancellor
Reply #31 on: March 13, 2017, 12:22:52 pm
Phil DuBois announced as Chancellor - 3/18/05 http://chancellor.uncc.edu/directory/philip-l-dubois
49ers play NC State in last NCAA appearance - 3/18/05 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_NCAA_Division_I_Men's_Basketball_Tournament
Mahna Mahna

Ben H

• Senior
    • WWN
Reply #32 on: March 13, 2017, 02:16:53 pm
I'm serious about this y'all.

If we are going to have any change we have to be organized, have a plan, and execute it. Football style.

I propose we develop a plan to roll out once Phil's replacement has been announced. This would include an official letter to the new chancellor, flooding him/her with emails, flooding campus with information, a physical protest, planned media blitz. I could go on and I am open to all your ideas.

Let's make this happen.

ninerfan55

• Assistant Coach
Reply #33 on: March 13, 2017, 02:43:39 pm

If we are going to have any change we have to be organized, have a plan, and execute it. Football style.

I propose we develop a plan to roll out once Phil's replacement has been announced. This would include an official letter to the new chancellor, flooding him/her with emails, flooding campus with information, a physical protest, planned media blitz. I could go on and I am open to all your ideas.

Let's make this happen.

i love it. only if we make noise, will this happen.

Niner National

• Athletic Director
Reply #34 on: March 13, 2017, 04:43:54 pm

Let's make this happen.
Phil will be out the door in 2018. Judy will leave before or with him. She's not going to work for a new boss in her late 60s

moss2k

• Administrator
  • Chancellor
  • @_agent49
    • Agent49.net
Reply #35 on: March 13, 2017, 04:44:32 pm

Let's make this happen.
Phil will be out the door in 2018. Judy will leave before or with him. She's not going to work for a new boss in her late 60s
He will or you think he will?

cltniners

Reply #36 on: March 13, 2017, 05:39:01 pm
clt says Judy for chancellor and Kara can be ad.

JaMiNNiNeR

• Senior
Reply #38 on: March 13, 2017, 06:13:28 pm
As far as I know Judy is in good health and of sound mind. She gets paid well and outside of this board not under a lot of criticism. Why wouldn't she stay as long as she wants?

s9er

• Head Coach
Reply #39 on: March 13, 2017, 08:55:41 pm
As far as I know Judy is in good health and of sound mind. She gets paid well and outside of this board not under a lot of criticism. Why wouldn't she stay as long as she wants?

Apparently lacks self awareness too. She has run this place into the ground. Any self respecting person with even the slightest care for the wellbeing of their employer would resign.

Ben H

• Senior
    • WWN
Reply #40 on: March 14, 2017, 07:57:52 am

Let's make this happen.

So then let's come up with a plan to be implemented when Phil is out next year. We need to work on an official letter to the new chancellor, then come up with some products to be disseminated on campus.

Nugget

• Assistant Coach
Reply #41 on: March 14, 2017, 11:58:08 am
My guess is that Judy will retire after the Exponential fundraising effort comes to an end.  We have a whole department that struggles to raise money, but Judy brings in the big checks.  I expect her to shake those hands and twist those arms, and after the announcement of the most successful campaign ever she will ride off into the sunset on a high note.
Hey 49er undergrads, you are bigger than UNC-CH.  Start acting like it!

Upstate49er

• Sophomore
  • FSL Owner
    • http://www.charlotte49erfootball.com/
Reply #42 on: March 14, 2017, 12:21:20 pm
When does the Exponential Campaign end?
Charlotte 49ers Football

stonecoldken

• Chancellor
Reply #43 on: March 14, 2017, 12:38:46 pm
We want LeVelle Mouton of Central!

Actually do a package deal.  Get the AD, FB Coach, & Men's B-Ball Coach from NCCU.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 01:41:25 pm by stonecoldken »
CHP sold out.  I declare Nick McEntyre our Chancellor-In-Exile!

JFelt quote about CHP.  "Stake your claim.  As long as UNC-CH doesn't want it first."

Taylor Swift, Jewel, Katy Perry, SE Cupp, Jennifer Garner, Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, & Eva Mendes are my Baby Mama's.

Ben H

• Senior
    • WWN
Reply #44 on: March 14, 2017, 01:45:32 pm
We want LeVelle Mouton of Central!

Actually do a package deal.  Get the AD, FB Coach, & Men's B-Ball Coach from NCCU.

Please. We would more than double his salary.

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos