Author Topic: clt's odu whatever  (Read 2002 times)

Normmm

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
Reply #25 on: February 19, 2017, 12:14:08 pm
If you watched the game and thought we were going to pull it out you need to take off the green tinted glasses.

He didn't say that.  He said he didn't think the players have given up.

None the less.  Same story.  We need some bigs and we need better defense.

I think Normmm was probably right all along, we'll be really good next year.

Normmm

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
Reply #26 on: February 19, 2017, 12:16:53 pm
Judy wins. I don't give a s*** anymore. Exactly what she wanted. I hope she wets herself in glee.

I have lost almost all interest.  Losing sucks.  Losing in this terrible conference sucks more. 

Still believe Price can be the guy to get us there.  Got to give him 4-5.  If no improvement then move on.

What has Price done to give you faith? And why should it take 4-5 years? Shouldn't there be at least year over year improvement?

I'm just bracing myself for an even worse season next year, followed by Price getting a year added to his contract.
The only way I see that happening is if Price has some high ranked bigs lined up.
If we're in the same place this time, next season, without any quality bigs, there better not be a contract extension.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 12:21:45 pm by Normmm »

I think Normmm was probably right all along, we'll be really good next year.

mattltfd

• Walk On
Reply #27 on: February 19, 2017, 12:25:04 pm
Bring back Lutz. Bring back the fire.

Niner National

• Athletic Director
Reply #28 on: February 19, 2017, 12:48:36 pm
Bring back Lutz. Bring back the fire.
I don't want him back, but he'd never come back with Judy and Phil still here anyway.

ninerrbl

• Freshman
Reply #29 on: February 19, 2017, 08:46:14 pm
Is it really possible for your staring pg and best player to go two straight games without an assist?
And another 5 turnover game.....

49er96

• MemberPF
  • Sophomore
Reply #30 on: February 20, 2017, 08:48:29 am
Judy wins. I don't give a s*** anymore. Exactly what she wanted. I hope she wets herself in glee.

I have lost almost all interest.  Losing sucks.  Losing in this terrible conference sucks more. 

Still believe Price can be the guy to get us there.  Got to give him 4-5.  If no improvement then move on.

What has Price done to give you faith? And why should it take 4-5 years? Shouldn't there be at least year over year improvement?

Truthfully, not much.  However, he came in and had to basically start from scratch.  There was nothing in the cupboard.   You can't build a winner, unless you are lucky with a couple of players, in 1-2 years.  Year 3 should show improvement then year 4-5 must be top of the conference and in the NCAA.  If not we move on. 

Losing sucks.  :-\

Ben H

• Senior
Reply #31 on: February 21, 2017, 08:09:49 am
Initial thoughts:
#JonDavisVsTheWorld
#ClydeDrexler2.0

Now is not the time for apathy. Apathy is drifting through middle of the pack CUSA due to lack of talent but not lack of effort.

We are 10th in CUSA (10th!!!!) with a Kenpom of 245 and no recruiting class coming in. As the David Glenn show pointed out, there are 4 conferences headed by teams in NC. And the only reason we are able to come up as a topic of discussion is because we have a football player comes up on a rape charge. UNCW, UNCG, UNCA, Central, everyone is getting love. This is full out collapse.
I will drive down from Johnston County and light the first torch myself. Who is with me?
Ben H

49r9r

• Head Coach
Reply #32 on: February 21, 2017, 08:23:40 am
I was going to get some perspective about the basketball program from Judy at the heavily attended baseball games this past weekend but for some reason I kept missing her.

Charlotte 49er Campus Beer Drinking Contest Runner Up 1974, 1975, 1976

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos