Author Topic: Blue Line Status  (Read 2759 times)

emf

• Senior
Reply #25 on: May 03, 2017, 11:20:45 am
Just watched a Facebook Live presentation. Couple interesting bits are that the JW Clay/UNC Charlotte bridge will be lit like Duke Energy for special occasions, and that there will be signs on the Interstate indicating if a parking deck is full or not.

So baby blue instead of green.  Got it.

By the way, how predictable was it that they would not use that brand new overhead pedestrian bridge to advertise in some way, shape or form that a nearly 30,000 student public university with D1 football and basketball exists literally across the street?

The [university city parters logo]universityCity[unc charlotte crown logo] thing might be the most confusing and ridiculous bit of "branding" I've ever seen. 

Every time they have an opportunity, they just dig a deeper hole.
It's hard to see, too.  I'm hoping the new CRI entrance will make more of a statement on Tryon.

SteauA

• Senior
Reply #26 on: May 03, 2017, 03:14:52 pm
Just watched a Facebook Live presentation. Couple interesting bits are that the JW Clay/UNC Charlotte bridge will be lit like Duke Energy for special occasions, and that there will be signs on the Interstate indicating if a parking deck is full or not.

So baby blue instead of green.  Got it.

By the way, how predictable was it that they would not use that brand new overhead pedestrian bridge to advertise in some way, shape or form that a nearly 30,000 student public university with D1 football and basketball exists literally across the street?

The [university city parters logo]universityCity[unc charlotte crown logo] thing might be the most confusing and ridiculous bit of "branding" I've ever seen. 

Every time they have an opportunity, they just dig a deeper hole.
It's hard to see, too.  I'm hoping the new CRI entrance will make more of a statement on Tryon.

"He that lives upon hope will die fasting."

* Charlotte 49ers News

* State of Charlotte

* Videos