Recent

Author Topic: 49er Club Breaks 10,000 Members  (Read 2703 times)

Offline NinerJags

• Freshman
Re: 49er Club Breaks 10,000 Members
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2012, 06:17:25 pm »
As said earlier it all evens out. Makes no sense to let people game system, knowingly or not, to the disadvantage of long time supporters.

Offline TRLeader

• Junior
  • #1 TWill fan
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2012, 10:51:19 pm »
I completely agree and understand....except when I'm the one that can take advantage of it!!!
CLEAN SLATE for 49er Basketball

:49ers:

Offline felytle

• MemberPF
  • Walk On
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2012, 09:01:28 am »
I think everything will be fine. FSL payments are due by June 30th 2012 I believe, and according to the web site

http://alumni.uncc.edu/get-involved/49er-athletics

"your initial seat location will be determined by your Charlotte 49ers Athletic Foundation rank on June 30, 2013."

So since there fiscal year is July 1 - June 30th. It sounds to me like next years rank will determine seating priority so if someone wanted to boost there seating they would need to donate a large sum between July 1st 2012 and June 30th 2013.

Offline NinerWupAss

• Chancellor
  • Normbulance Owner
    • Normbulance
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2012, 09:04:48 am »
I think everything will be fine. FSL payments are due by June 30th 2012 I believe, and according to the web site

http://alumni.uncc.edu/get-involved/49er-athletics

"your initial seat location will be determined by your Charlotte 49ers Athletic Foundation rank on June 30, 2013."

So since there fiscal year is July 1 - June 30th. It sounds to me like next years rank will determine seating priority so if someone wanted to boost there seating they would need to donate a large sum between July 1st 2012 and June 30th 2013.

Makes sense, but I am not crazy about waiting until sometime in July 2013 to see where I am going to be sitting in August of 2013.   Seems like a very tight window and would not allow a seat selection process.
6/9/12: Wooooookkk Dixies fuckin rocks with cpipi and hooner teprestin niner nsation suck it aspp@!!@!@

(10:12:15) stonecoldken: My Thanksgivin​g wish, is that every single guy on this board find a Thanksgivin​g whore to wear out.

Offline felytle

• MemberPF
  • Walk On
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2012, 09:11:24 am »
also there was some post about logging in and checking your current rank. Can someone post a link to that web page for me. I did some surfing looking for it but was unable to locate it.

Offline emf

• Junior
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2012, 09:13:33 am »
also there was some post about logging in and checking your current rank. Can someone post a link to that web page for me. I did some surfing looking for it but was unable to locate it.
https://tkt.xosn.com/donor/DonorProfile.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=23200

Offline Universal

• Senior
  • I floss regularly
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2012, 09:27:22 am »
I'm not TOO concerned about my seats, but I would like to be as close to the 50 yard line as possible. Chances are I will be stumbling to my seats a little late every game anyways.
“All that is best in the great poets of all countries is not what is national in them, but what is universal”

Offline felytle

• MemberPF
  • Walk On
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2012, 09:28:41 am »
thank you. And for my last question of the day and the end of my tread jacking now that I have created an account how do I get my past donations linked to the account so that I can view my status online?

Offline emf

• Junior
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2012, 09:30:17 am »
thank you. And for my last question of the day and the end of my tread jacking now that I have created an account how do I get my past donations linked to the account so that I can view my status online?
Call them at the number on that page.

Offline NinerWupAss

• Chancellor
  • Normbulance Owner
    • Normbulance
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2012, 09:44:44 am »
I'm not TOO concerned about my seats, but I would like to be as close to the 50 yard line as possible. Chances are I will be stumbling to my seats a little late every game anyways.

My only concern is that people have different ideas of what a better seat is.  I don't want the AD making an assumption about where I would like to sit.
6/9/12: Wooooookkk Dixies fuckin rocks with cpipi and hooner teprestin niner nsation suck it aspp@!!@!@

(10:12:15) stonecoldken: My Thanksgivin​g wish, is that every single guy on this board find a Thanksgivin​g whore to wear out.

Offline X-49er

• Head Coach
  • Connoisseur of all things Niner
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2012, 10:09:51 am »

My only concern is that people have different ideas of what a better seat is.  I don't want the AD making an assumption about where I would like to sit.

This.  My boss is a big ECU supporter, and he recently had the chance to move closer to the 50 and chose not to at Dowdy-Fickland.  He likes being on the side near one end zone or the other so he's closer to the action on scoring plays for that end zone.

I'm with you though, put me as close as you can to the 50.  Also, I want to be in the first couple of rows of the upper deck near the 50 when the stadium is expanded.  It's the best place to watch a football game from.
I hope you will support who we are, not who we are not. - Coach Norman Dale in Hoosiers

Offline NinerWupAss

• Chancellor
  • Normbulance Owner
    • Normbulance
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2012, 10:14:38 am »

This.  My boss is a big ECU supporter, and he recently had the chance to move closer to the 50 and chose not to at Dowdy-Fickland.  He likes being on the side near one end zone or the other so he's closer to the action on scoring plays for that end zone.

I'm with you though, put me as close as you can to the 50.  Also, I want to be in the first couple of rows of the upper deck near the 50 when the stadium is expanded.  It's the best place to watch a football game from.

Yup - I agree.  The way it looks you can sit at the 50 with green on the op side of the press box.  So some people will like that.  Others will want top be as close to the 50 as possible on the press box side.  SOme like being down close on the corners to see scoring, others like being up higher.  I know some people like endzones because you can see a play develop.

Offline EE9er

• Senior Captain
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2012, 09:58:38 am »
The ranking will be based on next year. That way all of the FSL payments which are due by June 30 will be in the system and the big payments wont advantage the late buyer over the early buyer. You basically will be ranked by historical cumulative giving, with some of the other bonus point for consecutive giving and season ticket purchases.

Ninerjags, you sound like you are in the know or have some connections, so if they decide on the priority on June 30th 2013 are we going to be able to still pick our seat on July 1st or shortly there after?  I would like to have a say where I will be sitting if I have to pay extra to keep my seats for the life of the program.
"No more excuses, no more apologists, no more anything.... time to win or GTFO.  Part of a coaches job is managing a roster and player egos.  The fact that there were transfers, while not his fault, are part of the game and should not be an excuse for under-performing this year. "
NWA - 5/8/13

Offline Tintin

• Senior
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2012, 11:48:51 am »
I'm honestly just happy to be in the building.  The last 3.5 years have flown by.
FSL Owner since February 2nd, 2009

Offline itsbraille49

• MemberPF
  • Senior Captain
  • I used to be arrogant, but now I'm perfect.
    • Green Tinted Glasses
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2012, 12:58:57 pm »
I just want to know if the ribbon cutting for the stadium will be as big of a party as the groundbreaking.

C-Pip's right.  About EVERYTHING.

(11:24:23) stonecoldken: CPip is the Cornbread of Engineers.

Experience it. Enjoy it. Just don't fall for it.

Offline NinerJags

• Freshman
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2012, 05:26:15 pm »
I don't know all the details, bit correspondence is coming on the seat selection process. There will be one.

43 Guests, 0 Users