Recent

Author Topic: Exhibition Post Game  (Read 4816 times)

Offline VA49er

• Head Coach
Re: Exhibition Post Game
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2012, 04:34:10 pm »
We've all moved on.  well most of us 

Online NinerWupAss

• Chancellor
  • Normbulance Owner
    • Normbulance
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2012, 04:45:03 pm »
More Deuce s***?  Can we please please please move on.  This dude gets talked about more than the best players we have had, more than the worst players we have had, more than the biggest wins in our history and way more than he deserves.  He was here, now he is gone.  He ins't a Charlotte grad, he isn't on the roster.  Done.

6/9/12: Wooooookkk Dixies fuckin rocks with cpipi and hooner teprestin niner nsation suck it aspp@!!@!@

(10:12:15) stonecoldken: My Thanksgivin​g wish, is that every single guy on this board find a Thanksgivin​g whore to wear out.

Offline PARMAN

• Sophomore
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2012, 11:04:57 pm »
side note: Former Niner Deuce Briscoe drops 26pts 5reb on #2ranked Louisville last night. Shot 41%fg 44%3pt.

You forgot to mention he had ZERO ASSISTS while making 4 TURNOVERS.  40% shooting is nothing to brag about. 

Offline hootie

• Assistant Coach
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2012, 10:28:36 am »
Shooting a lot and scoring a lot in a 30 pt blowout loss is a NOTHING acheivement.  I'm 46 years old and I could do that.

No- I am not kidding
[UNC-CH] is a turd floating in the punch bowl. - Gregg Doyel 9/7/10

Offline itsbraille49

• MemberPF
  • Senior Captain
  • I used to be arrogant, but now I'm perfect.
    • Green Tinted Glasses
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2012, 11:08:51 am »
Good job Niners ... this win should greatly enhance our confidence and lead to a great start to the reg season.

side note: Former Niner Deuce Briscoe drops 26pts 5reb on #2ranked Louisville last night. Shot 41%fg 44%3pt.

Congrats !!!!!!!  http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/basketball/ncaa/11/02/louisville-pikeville-exhibition.ap/index.html
Shoots 9 for 22.  Can't guard the door with a gun. Great guy, but not a great basketball player. BTW, has he played on
a winning team lately?

Scored 26pts and shot 9-22 41%fg, 4-9 44% 3pt against the #2 team in the country. Stop Hatin and get a clue. We would love to have
that type of production from one of our players against that type of competition. He's playing on a winning team now.
BTW have we had a winning team lately?

Not since Deuce started playing for us. :?

C-Pip's right.  About EVERYTHING.

Experience it. Enjoy it. Just don't fall for it.

Offline Normmm

• MemberPF
  • Head Coach
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2012, 01:17:13 pm »
More Deuce s***?  Can we please please please move on.  This dude gets talked about more than the best players we have had, more than the worst players we have had, more than the biggest wins in our history and way more than he deserves.  He was here, now he is gone.  He ins't a Charlotte grad, he isn't on the roster.  Done.

No doubt.

Sokool, We're way past the point of realizing that Deuce and Major were not a good fit.  It's unfortunate.  Did Deuce possibly get a bum deal?  Of course.  But, likewise, Major may have inherited a player that didn't fit his system.  It's a two way street.

In any case, I think most fans would gladly support Deuce going forward.  But your continued agenda against Major only causes fans to fight back by criticizing Deuce.

I think Normmm was probably right all along, we'll be really good next year.

Offline Honest Niner

• Junior
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2012, 01:20:23 pm »
Agreed. I rooted for Duece while he was here, and I hope he does well now that he has moved on. Could we please stop talking about him now?

Online 49er1

• Assistant Coach
  • Class of 1973
« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2012, 02:31:48 pm »
Agreed. I rooted for Duece while he was here, and I hope he does well now that he has moved on. Could we please stop talking about him now?

Agreed and agreed.
"We are not here to elevate ourselves, but the institution.
            ---- Bonnie Cone      1965 in Time magazine

" Charlotte, home of the NINERS! Where we MAJOR in MINERS!"
            ---- 49er1
                   May 18th, 2010

" 'Reality': what a concept!"
            ---- Robin Williams

Offline Powerbait

• Chancellor
  • We have rules here.
    • Awkward Friends
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2012, 05:39:55 pm »
If people would stop responding to sokool, he would be the only person talking about Deuce.
Im a child molester too, and I beat up elderly folks any chance i get

Online NinerWupAss

• Chancellor
  • Normbulance Owner
    • Normbulance
« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2012, 06:17:05 pm »
If people would stop responding to sokool, he would be the only person talking about Deuce.

I think we should start talking about Trigger Terrell in every thread.
6/9/12: Wooooookkk Dixies fuckin rocks with cpipi and hooner teprestin niner nsation suck it aspp@!!@!@

(10:12:15) stonecoldken: My Thanksgivin​g wish, is that every single guy on this board find a Thanksgivin​g whore to wear out.

Offline Nugget

• Senior Captain
  • Never missed a football home game
« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2012, 09:39:51 pm »

I think we should start talking about Trigger Terrell in every thread.
Yeah, that SOB didn't send his son to play here.  I said it.   ;D

Offline metro

• Gulag
  • Sophomore
  • Putting handbills on windshields
« Reply #86 on: January 08, 2014, 10:06:35 pm »
Pfeiffer is a very bad basketball team.  Being that said, I like what I saw out of Clark.  He's strong and knows what to do with the ball down low.  T Will Looked good.  I still think he could be something special.
Nice call

33 Guests, 23 Users